Wednesday, September 19, 2007

"Gossip Girl" Premiere Party

Gossip Girl stars Leighton Meester, Penn Badgley, Blake Lively, Taylor Momsen, Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick got down at the Gossip Girl premiere party at Tenjune nightclub in NYC’s Meatpacking District on Tuesday night. Also pictured: costars Jessica Szohr, Nan Yang, Nicole Fiscella, creator Josh Schwartz (The O.C.) and writer Stephanie Savage.

My critique: I saw the first half an hour of the show because (DON'T LAUGH) my parents said it was too racey for me or whatever. Ugh, so I couldn't watch the ending. I think it was kind of interesting at the beginning. Typical mean girl - thinking oh she's so much better then me lets make her life miserable. It's kinda sad how Serena's mom is just worried about her image and not her kids. The girls are so.. (bitchy) Oh well, I'll watch the ending on Youtube or something.

LEAVE A COMMENT!

No comments: